GooglePrettify

2017年11月20日 星期一

Visual Studio 2013 or 2015 EditorPackage did not load correctly constantly

This has become a popular question so I thought I add an explicit answer how to (at least) temporarily fix the problem as already stated in the question:
I stop Visual Studio and delete the following folder (completely, not just contents)
%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\VisualStudio\12.0\ComponentModelCache
If you are using VS2015, then the path should be:
%LocalAppData%\Microsoft\VisualStudio\14.0\ComponentModelCache
I don't keep a backup of the folder. It is created automatically again when starting Visual Studio.
I have never found a solution how to permanently fix the problem in that working environment. In my new developing environment (new projects and new workplace) the problem never happens.

from : https://stackoverflow.com/questions/29694329/visual-studio-2013-or-2015-editorpackage-did-not-load-correctly-constantly

沒有留言:

張貼留言